Happy National Book Lovers Day from Washington State, USA. In honor of this lovely (and cheesy) celebration, I want to share 10 of my all time favorite books. These are stories that have stuck with me over the years, revisiting during idle moments.
- The Power of One – Bryce Courtenay
- The Girl with the Dragon tattoo – Stieg Larsson
- The Kitchen House – Kathleen Grissom
- The Chaperone – Laura Moriarty
- Me Before You – Jojo Moyes
- A Hundred Summers – Beatriz Williams
- Big Little Lies – Liane Moriarty
- Outlander – Diana Gabaldon
- Unbroken – Laura Hillenbrand
- The Girl on the Train – Paula Hawkins
Book reviews on these stories to come! How are you all showing your love for books today?